Planning a Disney vacation with your family? Chances are that you will need new gear to make your trip a success. Having functional and practical travel gear is very important, but there’s no reason that gear can’t be a little bit cute and in the Disney spirit too.
With Disney travelers in mind, I went out on a mission to find the must-have Disney themed travel gear that will make the logistics of your Disney trip easier. Now you can stuff everyone’s stockings with some Disney-inspired and useful gear that you can use while traveling to Orlando or Anaheim (or aboard Disney Cruise Line, to Aulani, or beyond).
This list has everything from Mickey to all things Star Wars. Many of the gifts work just as well for adults as they do for kids. What’s even better is that everything on this list is under $25 to help you stick to your holiday budget.
(Trips With Tykes uses affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through links in this post. See our full disclosure policy here.)
The Gift of Disney Travel
****HOT! Limited Time Black Friday Ticket Deal! EXTENDED UNTIL WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2018. Up to $95 per person ticket savings.****
Updated November 20, 2018: Of course, there is always the gift of a Disney vacation too – it works for any budget! As the year comes to an end, the Disneyland ticket deals always keep getting better so I wanted to alert readers planning a trip for the rest of 2018 and in to 2019 about how to save the most money.
The savings don’t get any better than the current Black Friday deal from Trips With Tykes partner Get Away Today. They are currently offering up to $95 per person off tickets for select dates (biggest deals are in the spring with Easter week blacked out) — BOOK HERE for all the discounts. They have great savings on vacation packages as well, so be sure to use my exclusive promo code TYKES10 for an extra $10 off all package stays of 2 nights or more. Remember too that Disney has historically increased prices in early February every year, so you lock in 2018 pricing for 2019 visits as well with this deal.
- Adults at Kids’ Prices for ALL 2018 and 2019 with a MAJOR price cut for spring travel
- Valid on all 3-day and longer Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day Tickets
- EXTENDED ONE MORE DAY! Must be booked by Wednesday, November 28, 2018
- Ticket savings by date:
- Now – January 6, 2019: Up to $31
- January 7, 2019 – May 23, 2019*: Up to $95
- May 24, 2019 – December 31, 2019: Up to $19
And we can’t forget Walt Disney World. Use trusted Trips With Tykes partner Undercover Tourist for the top multi-day ticket deals.
Now on with the stocking stuffers…
20 Stocking Stuffers for Disney Travelers
1. Minnie Mouse Makeup Bag ($17.99)
Put a little Minnie cuteness into your morning pre-parks makeup routine with this inexpensive tote. Great for packing toiletries and makeup for all kinds of travel.
2. Star Wars Mighty Minis Phone Chargers ($2.99 & up)
Ever had your phone die in a Disney park at a totally inopportune moment? Give it an emergency charge with these tiny smartphone battery powered chargers. Some of the models are as cheap at $2.99 so you can buy all your favorites!
3. Dumbo Airlines Passport Holder ($24.99)
Have a Disney-loving frequent flyer in the family? This adorable passport case keeps your most important travel document protected. Perfect for anyone planning a Disney Cruise on DCL’s many international itineraries too!
4. Mickey and Friends Identify Your Bag Tags ($7.35 for set of 5)
5. Disney Themed Kids Wallets ($5)
Keep your kids’ cash and gift cards safe in Disney style while touring the parks. These wallets come in tons of different character varieties from Frozen to BB-8, so it’s easy to find your child’s favorite.
6. Disney logo luggage tag ($9.95)
Another way to tag your luggage in Disney style. Plus, they are customizable!
True classics. Get your mouse ears or headbands ready for your next trip.
8. Disney Princess 3 Piece Rolling Luggage Set ($24.95)
I know from my many travels with my son and daughter that kids want to have their own carryon bags for the plane. This bag is ideal for your princess loving kids and is manageable for even a toddler or preschooler.
9. Disney Character Bandages ($2.79)
Disney vacations rarely go perfectly – minor scrapes and blisters are unfortunately par for the course. Although you can always get first aid essentials in the parks at Disney’s first aid centers, having a small first aid kit in your park bag is helpful and saves you a trip for minor boo-boos.
10. Star Wars collapsible water bottle ($12.19)
Collapsible water bottles are perfect for space-saving in your Disney daypack. Refill in the park for free and save a ton of money over buying bottled water.
11. World of Disney Eye Found It Card Game ($5.97)
12. Disney-Themed Reusable Tote ($2.95)
The last time my family was at Disneyland, we picked up a Disney Halloween tote that has now become my go-to reusable grocery bag. These bags are high quality, eco-friendly, and help put you in a Disney mood every time you head to the store. Use them in the parks for storing extra stuff.
13. Minnie Mouse Bow Wallet ($19.99)
This slim wallet and ID case is the perfect taste of Disney magic for holding a few credit cards or some cash while traveling – or your park tickets or Photopass card on a Disney trip!
14. MagicKeepers Carabiner ($9.99)
The new Magic Band 2.0 gives Walt Disney World travelers lots of new ways to wear their bands. If you have a kiddo who just doesn’t like wearing a band (or you don’t yourself!), you can put this on your keychain or lanyard instead.
15. Disney Playing Cards Featuring Vintage Movie Posters ($12.21)
Keep yourself occupied with a card game on the road to your next Disney vacation. These high quality playing cards feature classics like Dumbo, Snow White, Lady & The Tramp, Cinderella, and Peter Pan.
16. Disney themed Imagine Ink drawing book ($7.40)
Imagine Ink drawing pads are awesome for travel with young kids because the markers only work on the magic paper. No mess on kid hands or on other surfaces. These can buy you lots of time on planes and on road trips!
17. Mickey and Minnie Lanyards (2 for $6.88)
18. Disney Cruise Themed Emoji Luggage Tag ($11.99)
Thinking about a Disney Cruise? Get in the nautical spirit with this adorable emoji style Disney luggage tag.
19. Mickey & Minnie Drawstring Backpacks ($6.94 for 2)
20. Disney autograph book ($9.99)What Disney trip would be complete without character autographs? The Disney official autograph books are the best on the market because the paper is thick enough that a clickable Sharpie (easy for character hands to grip) won’t show through. Note: Be sure to get this on the Disney Store website or in the parks because most other retailers (Amazon etc.) have a big markup!
BONUS! Disney World Hacks E-book ($12.95)
My friend and fellow blogger Dia of TheDealMommy.com just published an e-book about travel hacking tips for Disney World vacations. Dia knows her stuff when it comes to money-saving tricks, whether it involves miles or points or just secrets that few people know! This gift will well pay for itself and then some in the money you save on your Disney vacation.
If you need other non-Disney stocking stuffer ideas for kids on your list, don’t miss my companion guide featuring 20 stocking stuffers under $20 for traveling kids.
Need even more gift ideas? Be sure to follow my Pinterest board with gift ideas for travelers.
Follow Trips With Tykes’s board Travel Gift Guides on Pinterest.