Planning a Disney vacation with your family in the new year? Chances are that you will need new gear to make your trip a success. Having functional and practical travel gear is very important for family travelers, but there’s no reason that gear can’t be a little bit cute too.
With Disney travelers in mind, I went out on a mission to find the must-have Disney themed travel gear that will make the logistics of your Disney trip easier. Now you can stuff everyone’s stockings with some Disney-inspired and useful gear that you can use while traveling to Orlando or Anaheim (or Castaway Cay or O’ahu or beyond).
This list has everything from Mickey to all things Star Wars. Many of the gifts work just as well for adults as they do for kids. What’s even better is that everything on this list is under $25 to help you stick to your holiday budget.
(Trips With Tykes uses affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase through links in this post. See our full disclosure policy here.)
The Gift of Disney Travel
Of course, there is always the gift of a Disney vacation too – it works for any budget! Here are a few offers and deals you might want to consider if you are hoping to help send a loved one to a Disney destination in 2018:
- Disney’s new GiveDisneyVacations.com site is a one-stop shop for giving any kind of Disney gift, from gift cards to park tickets to entire trips. GiveDisneyVacations gift cards are good for everything from Walt Disney World to Aulani to Disney Cruise Line – maximum flexibility for giving to the recipient who can’t quite decide on a destination either.
- Trips With Tykes partner Get Away Today has a very time-limited Black Friday deal on Disneyland tickets as well. Adults at kids prices! From now through end of the day on Cyber Monday, November 27, 2017, you can get 3, 4, or 5 day adult tickets (hopper or single park) at kids pricing.
Now on with the stocking stuffers…
20 Stocking Stuffers for Disney Travelers
1. Minnie Mouse Makeup Bag ($17.99)
Put a little Minnie cuteness into your morning pre-parks makeup routine with this inexpensive tote. Great for packing toiletries and makeup for all kinds of travel.
2. Star Wars Mighty Minis Phone Chargers ($2.99 & up)
Ever had your phone die in a Disney park at a totally inopportune moment? Give it an emergency charge with these tiny smartphone battery powered chargers. Some of the models are as cheap at $2.99 so you can buy all your favorites!
3. Disneyland Resort Icons Smartphone Case ($24.99)
Traveling light in the parks but need something to protect your smartphone? This small purse case displays iconic Disneyland history in vibrant color.
4. Mickey and Friends Identify Your Bag Tags ($7.99 for set of 5)
5. Disney Themed Kids Wallets ($5-8)
Keep your kids’ cash and gift cards safe in Disney style while touring the parks. These wallets come in tons of different character varieties from Frozen to BB-8, so it’s easy to find your child’s favorite.
6. Disney logo luggage tag ($9.95)
Another way to tag your luggage in Disney style. Plus, they are customizable!
True classics. Get your mouse ears or headbands ready for your next trip.
8. Avengers Rolling Luggage ($24.95)
I know from my many travels with my son and daughter that kids want to have their own carryon bags for the plane. This bag is ideal for your superhero loving kids and is more spacious than many of the kid travel bags on the market while still being manageable for a 4, or 5 year old.
9. Disney Princess First Aid Kit ($6.44)
Disney vacations rarely go perfectly – minor scrapes and blisters are unfortunately par for the course. Although you can always get first aid essentials in the parks at Disney’s first aid centers, having a small first aid kit in your park bag is helpful and saves you a trip for minor boo-boos.
10. Star Wars collapsible water bottle ($10.99)
Collapsible water bottles are perfect for space-saving in your Disney daypack. Refill in the park for free and save a ton of money over buying bottled water.
11. World of Disney Eye Found It Card Game ($4.79)
12. Coco Reusable Tote ($4.95)
The last time my family was at Disneyland, we picked up a Disney Halloween tote that has now become my go-to reusable grocery bag. These bags are high quality, eco-friendly, and help put you in a Disney mood every time you head to the store. Use them in the parks for storing extra stuff. Plus celebrate the newest Disney Pixar movie this holiday season – Coco!
13. Mickey Rainbow Wallet ($23.99)
This slim wallet and ID case is the perfect taste of Disney magic for holding a few credit cards or some cash while traveling – or your park tickets or Photopass card on a Disney trip!
14. MagicKeepers Carabiner ($9.95)
The new Magic Band 2.0 gives Walt Disney World travelers lots of new ways to wear their bands. If you have a kiddo who just doesn’t like wearing a band (or you don’t yourself!), you can put this on your keychain or lanyard instead.
Keep yourself occupied with a card game on the road to your next Disney vacation. These high quality playing cards feature classics like Dumbo, Snow White, Lady & The Tramp, Cinderella, and Peter Pan.
16. Disney themed Imagine Ink drawing book ($7.99)
Imagine Ink drawing pads are awesome for travel with young kids because the markers only work on the magic paper. No mess on kid hands or on other surfaces. These can buy you lots of time on planes and on road trips!
17. Mickey and Minnie Lanyards (2 for $8.31)
18. Disney Cruise Themed Emoji Luggage Tag ($11.99)
Thinking about a Disney Cruise? Get in the nautical spirit with this adorable emoji style Disney luggage tag.
19. Mickey & Minnie Drawstring Backpacks ($8.14 for 2)
20. Disney autograph book ($7.95)What Disney trip would be complete without character autographs? The Disney official autograph books are the best on the market because the paper is thick enough that a clickable Sharpie (easy for character hands to grip) won’t show through. Note: Be sure to get this on the Disney Store website or in the parks because most other retailers (Amazon etc.) have a big markup!
BONUS! Disney World Hacks E-book ($12.95)
My friend and fellow blogger Dia of TheDealMommy.com just published an e-book about travel hacking tips for Disney World vacations. Dia knows her stuff when it comes to money-saving tricks, whether it involves miles or points or just secrets that few people know! This gift will well pay for itself and then some in the money you save on your Disney vacation.
If you need other non-Disney stocking stuffer ideas for kids on your list, don’t miss my companion guide featuring 20 stocking stuffers under $20 for traveling kids.
Need even more gift ideas? Be sure to follow my Pinterest board with gift ideas for travelers.
Follow Trips With Tykes’s board Travel Gift Guides on Pinterest.
check out the other great posts from the Blogorail!
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Black | Holiday Gift Guides Loop:
- 1st Stop – Saving Up for Disney | Disney-inspired Gifts for Kids Under 5
- 2nd Stop – What’s the Point? | Holiday Gift Guide: Must Have Clothes for Plus Size Disney Fan
- 3rd Stop – Love Our Crazy Life | The Ultimate Guide To “Experience” Gifts
- 4th Stop – Disney Mamas | Must-Have Disney Interactive Toys
- 5th Stop – Trips with Tykes | 20 Stocking Stuffers for Disney Parks Travelers – YOU ARE HERE
- 6th Stop – Family Travel Escapades | Comprehensive Gift Guide for Disney Fans
- 7th Stop – Superheroes and Teacups | Fun Star Wars Gifts for Kids
- 8th Stop – Frontierland Station | Gifts for Disney History Fans