Have you flown with a baby and lived to tell the tale? Those of us who have done the deed know that there are quite a few indignities involved in the process. But we wouldn’t trade it for the world!
Here are the top 10 signs you’ve survived flying with a baby:
- Every time you board a plane, everyone silently (and sometimes not so silently) prays you won’t sit down next to them.
- Your baby may only weigh 8 pounds, but your luggage now weighs 80.
- You thought about packing goodie bags for fellow passengers to apologize for your child’s presence. Then you thought better of it.
- You expect to get groped before every flight. Because the TSA has a thing against Enfamil. And diaper cream.
- A Cheerio explosion happened in your row.
- No changing table on board? C’mon. Real moms don’t need changing tables!
- You own 17 contraptions for rolling, pushing, or pulling car seats through airports.
- In-flight entertainment? What is that? You haven’t watched a movie on board since your first child was born.
- A flight delay just might be your undoing. A flight delay and a diaper explosion definitely would be.
- After each flight, you swear you will never do it again. Until next month.
Wednesday 16th of March 2016
Love this article! Thank you :)
Friday 6th of February 2015
Good post! Here's my experience flying with babies in tow: http://theleisureclassy.com/2014/12/29/babies-theyre-just-portable-people/