Here’s a link to blog posts answering the most common questions you might have about traveling with babies and children. Articles are added regularly, so please check back or suggest your ideas for new ones.
Planning Your Trip & Booking Your Flights
- Best (and Worst) Ages to Fly With Your Child
- Bring vs. Rent: Carseats
- Bring vs. Buy: Large Baby Gear
- Ship Items Ahead to Your Destination
- ID for Children
- Non-stop vs. Connecting Flights with Kids
- How Alternate Airports Can Help Traveling Families
- Redeye With Kids: Do you Dare?
At the Airport
- Getting To & From the Airport With Children
- Navigating TSA Lines Strategically
- Baggage Fees
- Pre-Boarding Kids: Which Airlines Still Offer It?
- Coping with a Flight Delay or Cancellation
On the Plane
At Your Destination
Frequent Flyer Miles & Points
Miscellaneous Other Tips