As my family starts preparing and researching for our next big trip (Disneyland in November), I thought it would be fun to dedicate a week here at Trips With Tykes to all things Disney. We are big Disney fans in our family. We try to visit Disney as much as we reasonably can while still seeing many other kinds of destinations in our family travels.
Everything you are going to see on the blog this week is going to be a celebration of Disney. Every day, I’ll have a new Disney-themed post for you. But the pixie dust won’t stop there. The Trips With Tykes social media channels are going to be sharing even more Disney fun, so make sure you are following me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+. Look out for some really fun Throwback Thursday photos of Disney trips I took as a child (embarrassing but cute!).
We’ll end the week on Friday with a Best of the Disney Travel Blogs post instead of my usual Best of the Family Travel Blogs post. Bloggers: if you have an unfinished Disney post waiting in the wings, hurry up and get it published this week so I can feature you! I’ll be sharing anything Disney-related that strikes my fancy that has been published in the last month or so.
To get Disney week kicked off right, be sure to get caught up all the Disney content I already have on Trips With Tykes:
- Top 10 Disneyland Attractions for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Best California Adventure Attractions for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Avoiding Long Waits at Disneyland
- Disneyland: Hotel Choice with a Little One
- Disneyland: Avoiding the Cars Land Crush
- Disneyland: Three Kids, Three Days
Hong Kong Disneyland
- 10 Tips & Tricks for Visiting Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Review, Part 1
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Review, Part 2
- Top 5 Websites for Hong Kong Disneyland Trip Planning